Have you ever wanted
to get inside your customer’s
head and heart?
Wouldn’t it be great if you could find out
what they never tell you directly?
If your business success depends on your ability to predict and fulfill your clients’ unstated, psychological needs,
this program will show you how.
In this program
- How to find out what really motivates your customers
- To read between the lines to keep your customers happy
- To use your surveys to go beyond the obvious…. Find out what Motivation Triggers are driving your customers
- Influencing Language to match what your customers want to hear
- Practical tips on how to avoid turning them off
Never make the same mistake again!!
Building Longterm Relationships with Clients
This is an audio program
It’s time now to move beyond simple formulas for understanding the complex motivations that drive your customers.
- What if they need lots of personal support, but don’t tell you?
- Wouldn’t it be great to hear that inside their language?
- What if a customer gets overwhelmed by all the choices you offer?
This audio program will show you how to help them make a decision.
- And wouldn’t it be useful if you could tell when your clients are upset with you,
even before they are consciously aware of it themselves?
Building LongTerm Relationships Improve Client Relationships
First Shelle describes the patterns that motivate your customers. With lots of examples.
Then you’ll hear real comments from consulting clients and then learn how to decode their language.
Lastly Shelle describes what to do once you know the patterns;
strategies for meeting the clients’ unstated needs
to build longterm relationships
No secrets anymore!
You’ll see your own clients in these examples.